Whether you are a back sleeper who prefers a hard mattress or a side sleeper who can’t get enough of a fluffy feather top mattress, you’re sure to find a mattress that fits your unique needs at Mancini’s Sleepworld. For help finding the right mattress, do some research with help from the following links.
- With the right amount of maintenance, your new mattress could provide you with support for the next ten years. To find out how to enhance the longevity of your mattress, check out this article from Reader’s Digest.
- Did you know that vacuuming regularly can help you sleep better? Learn more about creating a sleep-friendly environment and caring for your mattress by heading over to ApartmentTherapy.com.
- Those who receive quality sleep each night are less likely to suffer from depression and anxiety. Take a look at this article from Get Sleep by Harvard University to read more about the health benefits of a good night’s sleep.
- Chronic fatigue caused by a worn-down mattress can also lead to cognitive problems. To gain better insight into the importance of sleeping on a supportive mattress, read this WebMD piece.
- If you could use a few helpful pointers on picking the right mattress for your sleep style, then browse through this article from the Better Sleep Council.
You can learn more about the other brand names we carry by calling us today at (800) 641-5337.