Getting a good night’s sleep not only gives you a jump on your day, it protects you from a slew of potential health problems. Buying the right mattress, pillows, and other sleep accessories is the first step to ensuring restful sleep every night. Check out the information in these links to learn more about the importance of a good night’s sleep:
- WebMD provides information on mattress types and how to determine which one is right for your sleep needs.
- Spine-Health.com explains how pillows properly align your neck and back during sleep.
- You’ve heard the estimates, but how many hours of sleep should you really get each night? The Mayo Clinic breaks down the appropriate sleep requirements for infants through adults.
- The National Sleep Foundation discusses the science of naps, including when and how you should take one.
- Serta, the developer of iComfort sleep technology, gives an overview of their outstanding products at this page.
Mancini’s Sleepworld’s 30 Northern California locations provide everything you need to get the best night’s sleep. Call us at (800) 641-5337 to learn more about our selection of mattresses, pillows, furniture, and accessories.