Take the struggle out of sleep by creating an atmosphere in which you feel calm and comfortable. Learn about the importance of temperature and sleep environment in the links below.
- This article from The New York Times shows why it is so important to sleep in a cool environment.
- Find out how room temperature can affect the way you sleep in this article from WebMD.
- Adjust your sleep environment to find better ways to fall asleep. Use these tips from the National Sleep Foundation for help.
- Harvard Medical Center helps you improve your sleeping pattern with these tips.
- This article from Health.com discusses the typical American sleep routine and why it might be keeping people awake at night.
Mancini’s Sleepworld is here to give you the mattress you need to start sleeping and feeling better. Call (800) 641-5337 to learn about our 29 locations throughout Northern California.