Our recent blog posts have given you some tips on how to choose the perfect recliner and offered a basic guide on how to buy a mattress. If you’re looking for more information on any of those topics, then check out some of these resources below.
- This article from Good Housekeeping magazine notes the different fabrics that recliners can come in, as well as the importance of trying out a recliner before you buy it.
- Another article explains that you should decide early on whether you need one recliner or a love-seat recliner. Depending on what you need, you may find yourself spending less on your purchase.
- The Washington Post details the various add-ons that some mattresses have, offering you more comfort.
- For a detailed look at how to buy a mattress, check out this article from ConsumerSearch.com
- Read up on some tips on how to find the right mattress for your sleep position needs, as well as taking care of a mattress so it lasts longer.
At Mancini’s Sleepworld, we have the must-have furniture pieces for your home. You can come down to any of our 28 locations in Northern California. We have an amazing selection of mattresses from brands such as Serta, Simmons, and Sealy, all at incredibly low prices. Stop by Mancini's Sleepworld today to try out a new mattress or give us a call at give us a call at (800) 641-5337